We’ll be going over crown land and how people or corporations can obtain the highest amount of ownership status. In addition, air space and waterway rights. We will begin to understand the Torrens System and how that is realized. Learn how Strata Developments are created, and identify the process of conducting a title search. Dive into the content to begin learning more!
BEHIND THE SCENES TALKING POINTS
- Ownership of land & what is crown land
- How to subdivide land and what to look for on a title search
- Principle Of Indefeasibility & the Torrens system.
- How are ‘Air Space’ rights imposed
- Restrictive covenants & Easements
- The Strata development process.
- Practical assignments at the end of this session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Related Course Material:
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 45 hours
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes
Title Registration & Assurance Fund
Principle of Indefeasibility - Exceptions
Subdivision Of Land & Strata
Chapter 4 - 1000 Questions
**1 HOUR VIDEO** Chapter 4 - The Subdivision of Land and Title Registration in BC