In this lesson, we’ll be going over the legal definition of Professional Liability, Negligence, and how it applies to Realtors and other professionals. What is: negligent misrepresentation, fraudulent misrepresentation & deceit, errors in drafting agreements, and breach of fiduciary duty. The different types of remedies available for homeowners who experience a decrease in their use and enjoyment of land.
BEHIND THE SCENES TALKING POINTS
- What is negligence for professionals that have a standard of care
- The legal definition of the word ‘nuisance’ when it comes to real estate ownership
- What is considered ‘Trespass’
- Legal remedies for damage that has occurred from certain situations.
- Vicarious liability and its significance
- Tort Law
- Practical quiz at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Related Course Material:
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Anyone
- Language English
- Students 87
- Assessments Yes
Liability & Negligence
Types of Damages
Occupiers Liability Act
Restraint of Trade
Chapter 5 - 1000 Questions