The purpose of this chapter is to garner a good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles. This includes the legal issues related to real property and how fee-simple/freehold ownership interacts with: Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), and Corporations.
BEHIND THE SCENES TALKING POINTS
- The various types of business structures such as corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, and more
- Understanding a balance sheet, financial statements, profit/loss, and basic accounting statements.
- How to differentiate between an income tax return & a balance sheet
- Legal rights and responsibilities when it comes to business organizations
- An overview on important financial terms
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 72
- Assessments Yes
Types Of Business Ownership Entities
Chapter 8 - 1000 Questions