Chapter 9 – Professional Ethics
In this chapter, we review how professional ethics come into play with Advertising, client relations, dispute resolution, penalties, and various situations a licensee may encounter related situations. The duty of confidentiality continues after the particular transaction is finished.
BEHIND THE SCENES TALKING POINTS
- Understanding the difference between general ethics and how a higher standard of “professional ethics” is part of the licenses fiduciary duty
- We’ll go over how the real estate board’s across BC enforce professional ethics
- Learning more about the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- What are the elements of professionalism and how it relates to the REALTOR code
- Duty to uphold human rights
- Disclosure and avoiding conflict during a Real Estate transaction
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 86
- Assessments Yes
Professional Ethics Overview
Duties To Client In Real Estate Transactions
Chapter 9 - 1000 Questions