- Must not have a Criminal Record
- Be of good Reputation
- Minimum age of 19 years old
- English Speaking, Writing, Reading (CELPIP Examination)
- Dedicated study habits
- Some Realtors can make a lot of money, and be a positive factor
- Flexible work schedule / make your own hours
- Realtors make a positive difference in the community
- Deemed a Professional and an Essential Service
- This real state course has been designed to expedite and licensing requirements set out by UBC Sauder School of Business. With your license you can either be a Realtor, Property Manager, Strata Manager, Managing Broker, Associate Broker or Mortgage Broker.
- If you're a peopler person, responsible who's organized and professional, you can have a very successful career in Real Estate
- Do you have a large network of friends from a previous job? People with a large sphere of influence can be very successful
- This career is ideal for people of have some start up capital
- This is a difficult examination and only dedicated study habbits will mean you pass the exam
- Are you dependable? Do people trust you?
- Being confident and speak in a way that instills trust and competency
Getting Started With Real Estate
If you self study
How to get your Real Estate license in BC
How much do Realtors make?
Real Estate Associations you should know about
Study Tips **To Learn Fast!**
Can I really get licensed in 10 week?
What to expect from a Career in Real Estate
Pop Quizzes - See if you can Pass!
A comprehensive review of how to get started in a Real Estate career. The content is updated with if / when new content comes available from either UBC Sauder School of the busienss or the Real Estate council.