Introduction To Exam Prep
If you’re at this stage, you’re almost ready to challenge the UBC Sauder School of Business exam to become a licensed Real Estate agent in British Columbia. The mock exams are a culmination of all 26 chapters and practice questions. You will need to obtain 70% on the final exam in order to pass the requirements set by Real Estate Council in order to obtain your license.
Please review the following chapters prior to taking your mock exams:
Study Tips & Exam Tips
1. It’s highly recommended that you drive to the UBC campus 1 week prior to your examination date.
2. Find a parking spot and go inside the building. Head on up the stairs and look inside to where you’ll be going. This will help you visualize where you’ll be going on the date of your exam. It will also help you keep calm during this very important time.
3. When you sit down at your examination center, UBC will provide you with loose leaf paper and a pencil. Write down:
- To 100.
- Then, when you know the answer to a question, place a checkmark by the question number you’ve written down.
- If you’re unsure if you have selected the correct answer, place a question mark.
- If there is no hope and you don’t know the answer, place an “X” on the question number. Don’t review these until the very end.
- After you have completed the 100 questions, go back to the question marks with a “?” place. Use your energy to solve these questions.
- At the very end, go through the “X” questions you’ve written down to see if you can select the most correct answer.
This will help you to stay calm and maximize confidence during the examination. You will also allocate your mental resources towards questions you’re more likely to solve within the 3 hour time window.
Mock Exam 1
Mock Exam 2
Mock Exam 3
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 10
- Duration 50 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 71
- Assessments Yes